Gloo Website Privacy Statement
In this Website Privacy Statement (this "Statement"), we, Gloo, LLC, describe how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise process your personal information when you use our website at www.gloo.us. We offer a variety of services and additional privacy statements may apply to your use of those services.
If you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, or pixel tags, then please read about these key terms first.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), UK or Switzerland (collectively, “EEA+”), please also see our Supplemental EEA+ Privacy Statement here.
If you are a resident of California, please also see our Supplemental California Law Disclosures here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What Information Do We Collect?
We collect a variety of information about you when you use our website, some of it collected directly from you, and some of it collected in a more passive or automated way through our website. The information includes the following:
- Information you actively submit to us when you use our “Contact Us” form, request a demo, or otherwise submit information through a form or field on our website, including your name, organization name, email address, job title, phone number, state, industry, the nature and substance of your comment or inquiry, and any other information you voluntarily submit to us through our website.
- Automatically collected data, such as:
- Browser log data. When you visit Gloo, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends (information similar to that sent whenever you visit a website). This browser log data may include your computer’s IP address, browser type, operating system or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our site, pages of our services that you visit, the time spent on those pages, access times and dates, and other statistics and browser and device characteristics. Browser log data may also include pixel tags or other similar technologies, which may be used in connection with some pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, track the actions of site users and email recipients, and compile statistics about site usage and response rates.
- Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
2. How We Use Information We Collect From You
We may use the information described in Section 1 (sometimes individually, and sometimes in combination) for the following purposes, as permitted by applicable law:
- To enable you to access and use our website.
- To respond to your inquiries and requests.
- To send you information regarding our services, changes to our terms, conditions and policies, and/or other administrative information.
- For our management, evaluation and administration of our website and online services, such as data analysis, audits, and general improvement and evaluation of our website and online services.
- To develop new products and services.
- To perform our obligations and exercise our rights under any agreement that you or your organization concluded with us.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate for legal reasons to: (a) satisfy in good faith any applicable law, legal process, or proper governmental request; (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and (c) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Gloo, our users or the public.
3. With Whom Do We Share Personal Information?
We share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Gloo in the following circumstances, as permitted or required by applicable law:
- Service providers. We share your information with affiliated and unaffiliated service providers, as necessary to provide services to us, subject to confidentiality and data protection agreements. Service providers help us to provide our services, provide technical support, and assist in the fulfillment of requests.
- In connection with a sale or similar transaction. We may provide personal information to a potential or actual buyer in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), including any due diligence related to such a transaction.
- For legal reasons. We will share information for legal reasons as we believe to be necessary or appropriate to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, legal process, or proper governmental request; (b) enforce any agreement we may have entered into with you, including investigating any violations or asserting remedies; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (d) protect against harm (whether tangible or intangible) to the rights, property or safety of Gloo, our users or the public as required or permitted by law; and (e) establish or exercise our rights, defend against a legal claim, and investigate, prevent or take action regarding possible illegal activities or a violation of our policies.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask you to share your personal information with other third parties who are not described elsewhere in this Statement.
We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
5. Your Rights
You may have rights under applicable privacy laws, including to access, correct, update, delete, block or limit our use of your personal information. To exercise any such rights, please contact us at email@example.com and clearly describe your request. If you are located in the EEA+, please see our Supplemental EEA+ Privacy Statement here. If you are a resident of California, please also see our Supplemental California Law Disclosures here.
6. Updates to this Statement
Our Website Privacy Statement may change from time to time. We will post any updated Statement on this page and provide any prior notice as required by applicable law.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Statement or how we use your personal information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Gloo, LLC, 831 Pearl Street, Boulder, Colorado, 80302.
Last Revised: December 30, 2019