AI & the Church Hackathon
Intelligence for Good
October 6-8, 2023 – Boulder, Colorado
Join us as we come together to rapidly advance AI-based technology to serve the faith ecosystem.
Build an AI-based solution that:• Solves a real need
• Serves a church leader
• Helps the big "c" Church drive the responsible use of AI
Challenge topic areas could include:• Digital giving
• Workflow automation
• Digital discipleship
• and more
*NOTE: The specific challenge categories, rules, and criteria will be shared at a later date.
Winning creators will be awarded prizes from a $1 million funding pool including:
$250,000 in cash prizes for best overall capability, best product design, best pitch, best generative AI, and more • $750,000 in additional accelerator funding awarded to winners to help advance technologies and take products to market
Is This For You?
Thinking about joining us?
Consider applying if you are:
• Passionate about using your coding skills to help ministry leaders advance human flourishing
• Familiar with or interested in how AI can play a role in that
• Ready and willing to spend time with us onsite in beautiful Boulder, Colorado*
*NOTE: Teams must have at least one person onsite to participate in the Hackathon.
What To Expect
• Participants will be allowed to work onsite 24/7 if they choose to do so.
• Meals are provided throughout the event.
3:00p - 5:00p Registration
6:00p - 8:00p Overview
8:00p - 12:00a Work time
9:00a - 7:00p Work time
7:00p - 8:30p All hands
9:30a - 11:00a Work time
11:00a Submission deadline
11:00a - 12:30p Presentations
12:30p - 1:30p All hands
1:30p - 2:00p Awards
2:00p End & After Party
There are two ways to participate in the AI & the Church Hackathon:
1. Participate as part of an invited team through one of our event partners. Those applicants should submit their information through their affiliated partner.
2. Apply on this page to participate as an individual. Selected individuals will be notified by the end of August.